I Will Be Your Light
The night is dark, I am far from home.
Frightened and uncertain, weary and alone.
Am I lost? Do I know the way?
My soul cries to my God?
Then my soul is calmed as I hear these words of love.
Chorus:
I will be your light in the darkness,
I will keep you safe through the storm,
I will give you hope as I prepare the way,
Strength to battle day by day,
And if you have faith and obey,
I will lead you home.
I lift my head; the answer brings me peace.
With my hand in His, my trust in Him I place.
So I take a step once more on a path I cannot see.
The Spirit's light will guide, the light that's within me.
Chorus
So when the storm comes, I will not fear.
For in the darkness, He always is near.
So I will turn to Him, no matter what,
And follow Him, and willingly I'll serve Him,
Because He knows the way.
Chorus
Chorus repeat
I will lead you home.
I will lead you home.
No comments:
Post a Comment